Microsoft Office Home and Business helps you stay connected and productive — at home, at the office, and on the road. Tackle your busy agenda efficiently with Outlook 2010 email and scheduling tools and the programs you rely on to express your ideas professionally.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010* includes:
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 brings together the roles of managing a business, running a household and helping with homework. Get the benefits of all the programs you need to be productive including Microsoft Outlook 2010--so you can tackle your busy day efficiently with powerful email, scheduling and social networking tools to keep your life and work in sync.
Traditional Disc Version
This version of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 includes the software on disc, with a product key. It is licensed for one user to install on two PCs--a primary machine and a portable PC.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Create a business budget or track personal expenses easily with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances.
- Illustrate your information with improved charting tools and SmartArt® graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Make Internet research more efficient with Quick Filing. Save information from web pages and other resources to your notebook with one click.