Microsoft Office Professional 2010 brings together our top-of-the-line tools to help you stay organized, connected, and competitive. The package includes one year of technical support.
Microsoft Office Professional 2010* includes:
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
Organise projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business with tools from Microsoft Office Professional 2010. Exchange ideas with customers and business partners remotely with Web Apps--it's another way you can stay connected to your business wherever you are. Plus, build professional databases and marketing materials with dynamic do-it-yourself tools in Access 2010 and Publisher 2010 available only with Office Professional 2010.
Traditional Disc Version
This version of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 includes the software on disc, with a product key. It is licensed for one user to install on two PCs--a primary machine and a portable PC.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved charting tools and SmartArt® graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook with one click.